e-Cig Mods Database
Electronic cigarette mod or modification is an improvement on the original product or a completely “home made” heavy duty e-cigarette. e-Cig mod database lists commercial e-cig battery tube mods, e-cig box mods, custom battery mods, e-cig passthrough mods and cartridge mods. Upcoming and discontinued e-cig products have also their own pages. You’ll also find a gallery of homemade hobbyist mods. If you know a mod or a additional supplier is missing from the database, please use the “Submit new” form. Confirming any unconfirmed info would also help.
How to read the e-Cig mod database?
- Name of the e-cig mod.
- Which battery or battery combination does the mod use. I Strongly recommend only using PCB protected batteries as recently there have been numerous reports of mods exploding mainly due to using unprotected batteries.
- For which atomizer is the device threaded. If, for example a DSE-801 is mentioned, all atomizers that are compatible with 801-devices will usually work with the mod too. However, you can get cheap adapters to connect virtually any atomizer to any threading.
- Warranty time.
- Price for just the unit itself (if sold this way). If not, then the cheapest kit will be chosen.
- Quick link to the supplier website. This is usually a USA based supplier if available.
- Where the e-cig mod has been made / assembled / machined.
- Manufacturer of the mod.
- Dimensions in inches and centimeters.
- Weight without batteries or atomizer.
- Material which the mod is made out of.
- Does the mod have a solderless and wireless design, this usually enhances durability.
- Where is the switch located. Top, bottom or side.
- Which suppliers carry this mod.
- Links to external video reviews. View at your own risk! Some reviewers might use rough language and other material which you might find offensive.
- Average user ratings (Only available if users have revieved the mod). You’ll also find Digg, Share on Facebook and Tweet buttons below the ratings.
You can leave a review with or without ratings or just a comment without ratings at the bottom of each mod page. All reviews will be approved by a human so please try to include something usefull for other readers in your comments. Clear spam and/or advertisement will not be published.
If you only want to see mods using a specific battery type, use the e-cig mods battery chart.
After choosing your device, you might also want to visit the e-Liquid Database for a similar listing of USA, EU and Chinese-made e-liquids.